Saturday, July 9, 2016

California Cop Released From Jail Early Because He “Was Depressed And Wanted To Go Home”

Officer Bobby Carrillo of the King City Police Department in Northern California has been released from jail after serving less than…
To read more visit: Cop Block

Seinfeld – Best of George Costanza

Classic lines like:
– It’s not you, it’s me
– I’m Cartwright
– You had to have the big sallad
– I’m an architect
– I wish there were pigmen
– Crib notes, counter clockwise swirl
– Can’t drink coffee late at night, it keeps me up
– I’ve driven woman to lesbianism before but never to a mental institution
– I drive them to lesbianism, he brings ’em back
– I was at the pool, there were shinkage
– Sex with the cleaning lady
– She’s bald, I got rejected by a bald woman
– Everytime I think I’m out, they pull me back in
– My mother caught me, I was alone
– I am Costanza, lord of the idiots
– This is like discovering plutonium by accident
– George is getting upset
– Serenity now
– I hate the Drake
– I’m gonna need some water here
– You get in the mood
– George’s answering machine
– Killing independent George
Video Rating: / 5

To learn more about California Cop Released From Jail Early Because He “Was Depressed And Wanted To Go Home”, please visit BountyHunterEDU.com

California Cop Released From Jail Early Because He “Was Depressed And Wanted To Go Home”




from WordPress https://bountyhunteredu.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/california-cop-released-from-jail-early-because-he-was-depressed-and-wanted-to-go-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment